Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE SALT N PEPA SHOW... its On!!!!!

For those that dont know I was a SALT N PEPA fiend... baby, I loved these ladies to no end. When I heard that there was reality show I damn near had another heart attack (inside joke)... It funny now to see them as mothers, Salt is now married and apparently is a sanctified Ms. holy roller.. and Pepa is still "the party girl" .... finally getting to see the real deal attitudes of these ladies amazes me... the way they relate to each other is hysterical. Salt obviously holds on to trying to be the boss of the two, with Pep still being the spitfire round da way girl... I took a minute to watch the first episode clips on VH1 and the first show already had me cracking up... Take a look at some bits of the show.. tell me what you think!!!!

Its going to be sooooo interesting to me just tosee what the ultimate goal is in putting the two ladies back together becuz they are sooooo obviously different now.. and just as a side note.. where the hell is Spinderella... and did she get that dog tooth fixed???? I hope so.. cant wait to see what this show is gonna bring!!!! DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA...



No comments: