Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Already Done...


Wow... I've been singing this song for some weeks now... seems like the lord has just sent me a praying spirit to fight some demons in my life... I guess its like the songs says... Wounds get in the Way, wounds from, mistrust, distrust, hurt, scars of the past that have life long wounds, its like a healing on the surface but without the touch of God. They seem to just boil and fester on the inside, it is those things that have been preventing me from receiving my blessings... So as I meditate on this song... I am learning to recognize the fact "that everything that is; will be " becuz in reality It's already done... my path has already been written, my life is already laid out and my destiny is set forth, Im just walking the pattern designed by God... (now staying along the lines and not stepping outside the boundaries is all up to me... )

Its almost a painful comedy how things have been presenting themselves to me in the most unusual ways, from friends to family... things just seem to manifest themselves right before my eyes... and all I can say is WOW... aint no changing folks... aint no use in pouting about tough situations... its just a test... folks and situations are just mountains to climb... praying to move the mountain doesnt make u stronger... but prayers for strength to make it over and through give you the power to stand firm against the next adversity... It's Already Done... yesterday I may have been down there but today I'm one step higher than yesterday.. It's Already Done... and Thank God for that...

I've decided that its ok to accept struggle.. its ok to embrace the storm.. its ok to still love folks who mean you no good because its not them its just circumstance and situation that creates the behavior, and ultimately, its ok to "go through some stuff'" ... because you cant appreciate being in the sun if you've never been through the rain... so I know there's a blessing for me , and I know he's working it out for me... I have faith he's working it out in me.. and working it out all around me... It's Already Done...

Going through life seemingly alone aint always easy... but when you learn, your truly never alone, is when your joy comes to life... and for me... It's Already Done... pray my strength and sanity!



No comments: