Friday, October 5, 2007


Informally, I'm going to grab this change to finally introduce myself to you... the name is S!MPLEE, and I think that will suffice for now,*grin*... I don't think I've ever taken to the opportunity on Tha B-SPOT to let you into my mindseye and why Tha B-SPOT even exists... In its watered down, less drama filled, nut-shelled reasoning, it can be summed into one sentence: " I needed an outlet to express, share and cultivate my creative desire..."

I've been using this medium to give to the world the things I am most interested in... from music, poetry, entertainment, celebs, news, models, men, women and photography, designs and creations amazingly captured in time via pictures.. I love art... When done successfully and effectively,I feel the beauty of expression through photography (especially people), is one of the biggest compliments you can render...

So I began my search to collect what I thought were stunning photos, and stunning subjects...*grin*.. Regardless of my personal preference I try to offer a wide array of delights so that everyone can take something from my posts. I give my respect and props to the hard working photographers that have taken the pictures I humbly post. Truly, they are talented and gifted beings...

Additional, as you browse through the tags, links and past posts displayed on Tha B-Spot, I've added a playlist to keep yours ears humming with some of my favorites music where I also tried to satify the thirst of the neo-soul, ghetto hopping, and sultry R&B patrons that may visit my page.

I am always open to comments, critique, suggestions and random thoughts to making Tha B-Spot better... feel free to contact me blk_feenyxx@yahoo.com and I will gladly respond to your words... until then,

Here's to enjoying Tha B-SPOT..may you continue to visit and be pleased with what you see as I am so pleased in sharing my mind with you...
Much love.. B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the beauty you capture here and i love even more so the reasoning behind it ..i would love to see you head out into the world and capture everyday common souls of beauty as well ..dive into that love of art you have and the beauty you acknowledge through intimate, sensual pics of unique individuals ...i learned alot more of you through this blog ...pleasingly so